PhD day 2017
The annual PhD Day Groningen focusses on career opportunities and personal/professional development for PhD candidates from the University of Groningen. Whant to know more? Contact us or see the websites of our previous editions
We'll see you in
In association with:
Why Sponsor ?
The PhD Day is an annual event focusing on career opportunities and personal/ professional development for PhD candidates from the University of Groningen and beyond. The event attracts PhD candidates with diverse backgrounds in medical science, mathematics and natural sciences, engineering, spatial sciences, economics and business, behavioral and social sciences, humanities, law and theology, and philosophy. Last year, almost 40% of the participants were in the final year of their PhD and therefore looking for a new opportunity to start their career.
- Our first confirmed keynote speaker: Nobel prize winner prof dr. Ben Feringa.
- With the theme ‘PhD, more than a thesis’, we will focus on alternative career paths, interdisciplinary collaborations with the industry and skills one earns throughout a PhD besides a thesis
- We expect 1000 highly educated, young, enthusiastic minds to participate
- We invite you to join us by choosing one of our partnership options
Joining us is your ideal chance to:
- Advertise your company through pre-event exposure, showcase yourself onsite and build partnerships with a highly qualified scientific community
|Sponsor’s banner (roll-up) at keynote lecture hall|
|Workshop*||Choose one||Choose two||30 min||60 min|
|Table at speed-dating session|
|Full color ad in program booklet or company
flyer/ promotion in goodie bag
|Logo on presentation screen during breaks|
|Logo on event posters/ flyers/ banner|
|Logo in e-communication|
|Logo on website, Facebook & Linkedin with a link to your webpage|
The annual PhD Day Groningen focusses on career opportunities and personal/professional development for PhD candidates from the University of Groningen. Collaboration with the 2017 PhD Day will allow you to promote your company or institution and interact with all the PhD-candidates visiting the event. Last year, 400 participants from all faculties of the University of Groningen visited the PhD Day. Furthermore, we reach 1600 PhD-candidates through our emails. Sponsorship options include participation in the company fair (the place for PhDs to explore their future opportunities), hosting a company case workshop, interact with PhD candidates during speed dates and multiple advertising possibilities. What to know more? Send us an e-mail or follow us on social media to stay up to date.