We make PhD life easier for you. Library services for PhD students University of Groningen Library & Central Medical Library. From refining your research question to gathering data, analyzing it, writing, choosing where to publish (open access) and making your research visible: the PhD research cycle is a tough one!
Luckily, the University of Groningen Library (UB) and the Central Medical Library (CMB) are there to make PhD life easier for you. The library is not only a place for studying and the provision of academic information, but is also your research partner supporting you throughout your entire research journey.
Visit our stand and ask experts from the UB and the CMB about:
– finding and accessing literature and data;
– managing references;
– setting up an author identifier (ORCID);
– open access publishing and the University’s green open access policy;
– showcasing your research output via the UG research database;
– measuring and enhancing your research impact;
– any other issues you need help with!