The PhD Day is an annual event that connects PhD candidates to future career opportunities and inspires active personal and professional development. Our event attracts candidates from diverse backgrounds within the medical and natural sciences, mathematics and engineering, business and economics, the behavioral and social sciences, humanities, law, theology, and philosophy.
During this event, you can meet the candidates who want to meet you: last year, almost 40% of the participants who attended the PhD Day were in the third or fourth year of their PhD and therefore looking for future career opportunities.
- The theme of the event is “Imagine, invent, inspire“. We will focus on multidisciplinary talks and workshops, providing the participants with the means to broaden their research and career perspectives, and highlight those soft skills that every student develops throughout their PhD
- We expect up to 1000 highly educated, motivated, enthusiastic minds to participate
- We invite you to join us by choosing one of our partnership options
JOINING US IS YOUR IDEAL CHANCE TO
- Advertise your company through our pre-event print and social media channels
- Showcase yourself onsite during the PhD Day
- Network and build new partnerships with a highly-qualified scientific community
OUR PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Details of packages can be discussed, individual modules can be purchased.
*Position of the logo is prioritized – Platinum also get title “main sponsor”
**Position of the stands is prioritized
*** Workshops are subjected to Program Committee approval
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2018 PhD Day Groningen and want to know more about our sponsorship packages, please fill out the sponsorship contact form below.